WinUAE 1.4.0 WIP #1 (28.01.2007)
Written by Demon Cleaner
Tuesday, 30 January 2007
Estimated release date: 2-4 weeks.
Big news in the next release of WinUAE will be the CDTV support.
Here is a list of all the new features:
- CDTV emulation, including CD controller, internal SRAM and 64KB SRAM
on memory card support
- More compatible SPTI CD32/CDTV CD support
- Advanced Chipset configuration. Miscellaneous model specific
hardware configuration entries like real time clock chip type, CIA-A
TOD clock source, RAMSEY, FAT GARY register emulation etc.)
- Rewritten harddisk configuration system. No more lost hardfile or
virtual directory configuration entries if path was missing etc.
- A3000/A4000 motherboard RAM bank support
- Added Arcadia bios rom type selection
- New Windows Vista -style application icon added :)
- It was not possible to disable keyboard layout C after enabling it
- Sound panel settings were not always enabled correctly
- -datapath command line parameter didn't work
- Disk image drag and drop didn't work
- Quickstart panel disk swapping is properly delayed again
- Some Picasso96 display modes were not available.
- bsdsocket freeze fix (Aminetradio)
- Windows driver Catweasel support works again.
- "Faster RTG"-mode lockups fixed.
Last Updated ( Monday, 05 March 2007 )