* Directory filesystem ACTION_LOCK_RECORD and ACTION_FREE_RECORD.
* Gamepad joystick type for games that support 2nd fire button but canīt read it without pullup resistor. (for example Aladdin)
* Manual filter configuration fully implemented.
* Autoresolution supported (automatically selects lowest used resolution on the fly)
* MIDI device names are stored in configuration file.
* Custom chipset undocumented feature compatibility updates. (For example Magic Demo / Diabolics, MoreNewStuffy by PlasmaForce, Kefrens Party Intro by Wiz)
* M68K AROS compatible IDE and RTG emulation.
* Statefile compatiblity updates. (Initial audio glitches, mouse counters updated correctly, CPU exact mid-instruction state saved, active disk DMA state saved)
* New filter defaults, 1x (not FS) and always scale if selected screen/window size is very small or large enough.
* Auto resize and center filter modes 1x/2x.. modifiers now adjust window size.
* Attempt to load disk image and harddisk paths in state files from current directory, current adf/hardfile path and finally state file directory if original path or file is missing.
* SCSI emulation physical drive tray load/eject passthrough.
* SCSI emulation CD audio support improved. (for example T-Zero and The Shadow of the Third Moon)
* Clipboard sharing disable option in GUI.
* Directory filesystem was slow on most modern multicore systems.
* CDTV CDA playback didnīt work if play ending track was set to last track. (Prehistorik CDTV)
* 2352 byte sector plain ISO images didnīt mount correctly.
* Some drives had problems reading Mode 2 Form 1 data tracks.
* SPTI+SCSI SCAN didnīt detect any non-CD devices (broke in 2.2.1)
* Automatic resize filter didnīt always work correctly.
* Topmost scanline was usually not visible in autoscale modes.
* GamePorts parallel port joystick configuration crash fix.
* Random RTG color errors when switching to/from fullscreen 8-bit RTG modes.
* Archive mounting crashed if something prevented complete unpack (for example non-dos dms image file)
* Harddrive state files didnīt save correctly if more than one harddrive was configured.
* A2065 Z2 board emulation fixes. (Lost interrupts, broadcast packets getting ignored, transmitter dropping big packets.)
* A500 power led fade tricks really work now.
* HRTMon didnīt work in cycle-exact modes.
* Audio pitch errors if audio period rate was near minimum audio DMA limit.
* Very heavy CPU usage if program continuously plays really short audio samples.
* ROM scanner again detects *.rom files in root directory.
* Sample ripper works again.